Trench Drain Systems
For nearly a century, Josam has been quietly working its magic largely out of sight, under floors, roofs and behind walls to ensure that everything drains smoothly.
MEA-JOSAM trench drains are available in various widths and depths and offer a wide range of grates which enables MEA-JOSAM to provide a solution to your application needs. Dedicated and knowledgeable Richform service personnel are available to assist you in selecting the right engineered trench drain system for your project.
MEA-JOSAM Pro-Plus Channel System and STARFIX Grates
MEA-JOSAM is pleased to introduce you to the next generation of trench drains–manufactured from sheet molding compound (SMC) glass fiber reinforced polyester (GRP), a material that is superior in all respects to existing materials that are offered in the trench drain market today.
Key advantages of the innovative material SMC/GRP:
- Shatterproof and extremely resistant to abrasion
- Frost, heat and rust-resistant
- Non-porous structure with a smooth surface
- Resistant to chemicals
- Resistant to oil, gasoline, hot asphalt and tartaric acid
- Free of halogens, asbestos and toxic heavy metals
- Capable of being formed into complex shapes
- An excellent cost / performance material
A – Z Trench Drain Comparison:
Note mechanical and civil engineers will love this comparison guide.
Product Search and Competitor Cross Reference:
MEA DRIVE Channel System
MEA STAINLESS Channel System
We will be adding this system in the near future.